Terrasoft® Slide ramp
The Terrasoft slide ramp with a thickness of 45 mm made of single-grade rubber granulate (1-3,5 mm, linear 2-5 mm) is bound and encased with polyurethane and was developed to prevent the topsoil from slipping. The surfaces remain permanently attached and clean. Due to the high dead-weight, the slab has a high positional security. The soft, slightly resilient material is extremely gentle on the joints, so the slabs are often used in areas that require good, slip-resistant accessibility and orthopaedic benefits.
- no wear of the upper part of the sliding ramp
- clean appearance
- non-slip even in wet conditions
- Combination with Terrasoft Slab 45 possible
- permanent foundation coverage
- simple, fast and cost-effective installation
- high positional security due to own dead-weight
The slide ramp was conceived to offer a permanent cover for the area under the ramp. It prevents play off with the upper floor. Also in animal husbandry, the large-format slab is often used to quickly and easily equip horse boxes, wash stations or access roads, with a shock-absorbing floor.